Feel at home as a
Wijgaart Shipping is a recognized training company. You are following an education to be a Matroos or Captain at one of the Inland Shipping educations in the Netherlands, you have at least the position of Lichtmatroos in your service book, and you will bring a portion of enthusiasm and motivation!
We can offer you
- Recognized training company
- Good employment conditions (Dutch or Swiss)
- Sailing and leave schedule: two weeks on / two weeks off
- Sailing area: ARA / Rhine
- Special workplace
- Good working atmosphere
- Modern fleet
- Office involvement
Training and experience
- Following BBL training for Matroos / Captain
- Good language skills in Dutch, German and English.
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic about learning the trade down to the last detail.
At home with Wijgaart
Working in inland navigation is not just any job. That's why we make every effort to ensure you feel at home with us, so you can get the best out of yourself. You will work in a close-knit team, with good equipment and plenty of variety. Curious what it's like to work for us? Your future colleagues will spill the beans!